Why should I consider a lifestyle and health coach?
- Have you tried making changes in the past, only to fall back on old habits?
- Have you experienced an event or illness that threatens your life?
- Do you want to regain the quality-of-life lost from chronic disease?
- Do you want to prevent a disease that runs in your family?
- Do you need to lose weight…and keep it off for good?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a coaching relationship is right for you. Your commitment to yourself and your coach increases your potential for completing your goal and reaching your health expectations. Sharing your goal(s) with your professional coach is different than sharing with family or friends. Through your coaching relationship, your probability of completing such a goal(s) increases by over 70%.